[Steppes] Business meeting 2-1-05

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Jan 31 18:34:03 PST 2005

With all that said I would like to remind you all that there is a
meeting after business that is for discussing our Gulf War plans.

Also, I believe that the Gulf War gifts will be there for
distribution and pick up since we have a deadline that is _PRIOR_ to
populace. I hope at the very least that _that_ is on your list for
the "Items of an urgent nature (5-min.)". (Not the GW meeting, the
gifts.) :)

HL Chiara