[Steppes] Fwd: NTIF, more

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 14:00:55 PST 2005

Do you want bardic performances?

Steppes Seneschal <steppes.seneschal at gmail.com> wrote:It looks like I am taking point on this one. As I said before, this
is great exposure for us, and being that I have been working with
Irish fest for about 12 years, I can probably score a few more passes
than normal.
We need pretty things, we need cool things, we need girl things, we
need boy things, all kinds of things to put on display. Scrolls,
costumes and weapons, what could be better than this!

Remember, in this situation 2 people are not going to make a good
impact. But if we can get 15 to 20 and do things in shifts, it will
go very quickly. Now I need a show of hands on this. Who is willing
to spend some time in garb, listen the Keltic music, and get into
Irish fest for free?

One thing, I am a beer manager out there and I should be on the
closing 6 hour shift both days, so I will be around but not in the
SCA booth. But a face like this usually scares away more people than
anything else, so maybe this is for the best.

I would like to handle most of this by email and then send a schedule
to the group. We can finialise things at populace later this month.