Fwd: [Steppes] Fwd: NTIF

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:39:42 PST 2005

To limit my replies, since many asked the same question, here are my answers:

Glen - Bring yours or get it to me, if you will only be there for one
of the days.  I would prefer that the camera's owner be the main
camera keeper, but we will make do with the constraints we have.  As
to film, a 4 pack would be about 40 shots, I think, so if the Barony
can't spring for it, I will.

To all who have responded with "I can work a shift":  I'll post a
consolidated list later.
We received 10 vendor badges last year, and I have 6 personal one day
tickets to add in,   not a huge amount, but remember NTIF is just
another volunteer group trying to break even each year, just like us.

Fair park,  who owns the parking lots there, is being very tight
fisted with the free parking passes.  We can only get two free parking
passes.  I would like to let the B&B use one of them. We will see if a
carpool group can use the other.   Two other solutions for parking
are:
1. pay for your own parking, and carpool
2. park at the hotel that Irish Fest is using and take the free
shuttle bus to Irish Fest.

I don't know how much parking costs, I am sure the NTIF web site will
have that information.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal