[Steppes] Attendance increase suggestions?

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:13:37 PST 2005

I think Populace would be a great place to start it. The idea of a "set aside" room / rooms / place is a good one, too -- less pressure on everyone.

Later, maybe, if people enjoy it, we can expand it to other venues. Like maybe have a "tavern-ish" thing at a weekend fighter practice / archery practice, etc.  What do you think?

And yes, since I brought it up, I'm volunteering.

Esther

Kevin Black <kblack4 at hotmail.com> wrote:
You know that's a pretty good idea. It's something that could probably done
at a populace. Just segment a percentage of the place for it (since there
probably aren't people who'd be interested in playing their personna).

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Qui fait plus, mieux vaux