[Steppes] More on populace - Feb18th

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:37:09 PST 2005

After some negotiation with the owner of the home,  we have been
allowed to setting up a Bardic area in the back yard, including a REAL
bardic fire.  So,  since Gulf war is on the horizon, I suggest war
stories and songs be the topic of the night's bardic.

Of course if it rains, we will setup inside, maybe with a tea candle
instead of the fire pit.

Before anyone asks, I suggest roasting marshmallows be deemed "period"
for the night.  You should never miss a chance to roast marshmallows.

Bring a cloak, garb, camp chair, and a proper marshmallow roasting
tool (if you want).

A mini Steppes court and bardic.  This is a good start.  Are there any
other ideas?

Beer (on tap) will be provided.  He has almost 10 gallons of home brew
to part with!

PS.  I will have more details on the NTIF demo to share.  So come on
down,  better to be late than miss the fun altogether.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal