[Steppes] RE: Game Bag Finishing

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Feb 9 12:47:10 PST 2005

My Lady Osanna,
your question was so important I have taken the liberty of posting the
answer to the list with my thanks for correcting that oversight.

6000 Grand Meadow Lane
Flower Mound TX 75028

Please, please don't ask me how to get here!  Either call Ld. David
(214.714.5951) or HL Gabrielle - they know!

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross