[Steppes] Macbeth at the Frisco Community Theater -- come see us!

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Sat Feb 12 14:22:28 PST 2005

Duke Miguel as MacDuff, and he has the big fight scene.

Chiara did the costumes, Morgan Cain directed it, and I have a minor role.  (But I got to choreograph the fight scenes.)

There are plenty of seats left.

If you are interested in attending the production, tickets are $12 each
($10 for senior citizens and children 12 and under), and can be purchased
through www.friscocommunitytheatre.com or by calling 1-800-595-4TIX
(1-800-595-4849).  Show dates and times are February 10, 11, 12, 18, and 19
at 8:00pm, and Sunday, February 20, at 2:00pm.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin