[Steppes] Archery Practice 02/13

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 15:00:00 PST 2005

PS--Eastfield is one of Dallas County's community colleges.

I think it looks like a set of buildings that one might find at a version of
Martha Stuart's "Camp Cupcake." ;-)  Lots of white buildings with angled
roofs. Rather amusing...and to think I have taken classes there?

HInt, and my own idea:

Usually there's at least one extra chair, stool--whatever--under the trees.
To be on the sure side though, you might want to bring one.
There's also an agreement that we can park closest to the alley in the
church parking lot across the street. Really convenient for us...and nice of
them.

Shhhh... I kinda like it when someone misses the target. Makes me get in
some extra walking and bending when I go looking for the lost arrow(s) with
the archers. Sneaky, aren't I? They think I am just being helpful!  ;-)

Lete
Archers' cheering squad member