[Steppes] Need help for research.

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:52:10 PST 2005

Your Grace,
I can't help you find the little one for the interview, but I find the fact
that you are studying Language acquisition very interesting.  I had a lot of it
in my foreign language teaching methodologies classes.  It's interesting to
find out how we learn our language at such an early age.  I guess you're
reading about Krashen and Chomsky?  Email me privately if you want to discuss.

Good luck in finding the subjects for the interview!

Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre

--- "willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:

> Hello folks
> I need to observe and interview a 2-6 year old and its parent for my Language
> acquistion class. Is there anyone out there?
>
> Help
> Willow

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.