[Steppes] 23 hours till populace

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:20:41 PST 2005

Too cool.  If all goes as planned, we will have a bunch going on Friday night!!

Mini - Court, so dress to impress
Current status of War Lord  2005
Pot -luck dinner
Home Brew beer
1 gallon of  Home brew mead
Bardic with a bardic fire
Courtly dance
Meeting to discuss Steppes camp at Gulf war
Meeting to discuss the NTIF demo on March 5th and 6th.

As a side note, the following people said that they could help at NTIF
Duchess Willow
ROC
Esther (plus her additional 4)
Mahdi
Valeria
Gerita
Hrafn Olafsson
Alie & Tom
Martha
Ciard

Since I have things to give out for the Demo ( like your free passes
), I would appreciate it if these people (and any others) would try to
attend.  This will give us a chance to work out the shifts for
coverage at NTIF.

So to recap,we have:
court
 food
booze
dancing
bardic

This sounds dangerously like a party to me  :-)

.
--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal