[Steppes] Fwd: Populace

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:44:11 PST 2005

Directions

12614 Drexel Street, Frisco TX

>From the north (hwy 380): Take the Preston exit south until you reach
Mocking Bird Lane on your left hand side. You will see a stone wall with
signage for Creekside at Preston. Turn left onto Mockingbird Lane, then take
your first right onto Kiltartan Drive. Follow Kiltartan until you reach
Flores Drive and turn left onto Flores, which will end at Drexel Street.
Turn Right onto Drexel. I am the last house on the left hand side of the
street.

>From the south: Take your best route to Preston around Main Street (FM720)
or Eldorado (to get in the right area), and head north on Preston until you
reach Mocking Bird Lane on your right hand side. You will see a stone wall
with signage for Creekside at Preston. Turn left onto Mockingbird Lane, then
take your first right onto Kiltartan Drive. Follow Kiltartan until you reach
Flores Drive and turn left onto Flores, which will end at Drexel Street.
Turn Right onto Drexel. I am the last house on the left hand side of the
street.

Please feel free to call (214) 477-4847 if you need help finding the house.

Full directions with a map can be found by either clicking the populace link
on the webpage calendar or directly at
http://www.steppes.org/populace/feb_populace.html

I apologize that I do not have a link to mapquest directions on the site as
I normally do, however mapquest doesn't believe my house exists yet =).

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Qui fait plus, mieux vaux