[Steppes] OT: Cat in need of a good home

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 09:09:36 PST 2005

I apologize for the bandwidth, but I have a friend of a friend who needs to
find a good home for a cat in the next 2 weeks in order to save it from a
shelter.  Here's the description of the cat:

"I have a very sweet non-registered British Short Hair male cat (nine years
old)that needs a loving home. His name is Thomas, he is fixed and current on
all shots. He loves being out in the yard, having his belly
rubbed and swinging on a porch swing.  He likes to come inside to keep you
company while you are having breakfast, while inside he does not jump on
the furniture. He will sleep on a blanket on the bed or on an afghan in a
chair. He has a very sweet face and a very lay-ed back disposition. He does not
talk
to much and does not like kids, however he and will tolerate other cats if he
HAS TOO. I have two weeks to find him a place before I have to take him to a
shelter."

If anyone can take him, please contact me off list, and I'll put you in touch
with his caretaker.  Unfortunately, I can't take him myself, as I already have
2 geriatric and cranky felines who are working on major health issues.

Thanks in advance,
Arianne/Cathy

=====
"I hate housework!  You make the beds, you do the dishes -- and six months later you have to start all over again."  -- Joan Rivers