[Steppes] re. Populace - thanks!

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:36:08 PST 2005

I just wanted to put out a quick thanks to everyone who showed up tonight
(and to all those who brought potluck food and didn't take their leftovers,
now I don't need to go for groceries!), it was great.  I haven't had too
many folks to my new house yet and it was crazy seeing that many packed in
for the mini-court (I'm actually glad I don't have much in the way of
furniture as there was something in the neighbourhood of 45-50 people
downstairs at one point).

I hope everyone had a great time, and wish the weather had of cooperated a
bit more so we could have had a good bardic outside, we were able to get
some dancing inside though which was cool.

Thanks again!

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Qui fait plus, mieux vaux