[Steppes] NTIF Demo update.

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:06:46 PST 2005

These are the notes I took from Populace meeting concerning the NTIF
demo and who would be willing to help out.
--------
Duchess Williow, Duke Jonathon, and their 2 young men, received 2 day
passes each.

They are planning to attend both days, fighting when needed.   Willow
I believe will be setting up a small display  and would like to tell
stories at scheduled times.
-------
B&B will be attending all day Saturday and after church on Sunday.
They received 2 two day passes and  1 single day pass for Zan.

Mahdi will be fighting when needed and Valeria will be showing period
games and other display type items.
-------
Gerita  received one single day pass.
She is available either an Artisan or Chirurgeon.   Question, what
type of display would you be willing to set up and which day could you
attend.  That did not make my notes.
-------
Hrafn and his lady received 2 one day passes.
They are available from 11 to 4 on Saturday.  I believe he will be
fighting.  Would your lady like to work the crowd, answering questions
and take down contact info?  That way you would be together during the
demo.
--------
Alie and Tom, I have 2 single day passes for you.  Alie, are you still
willing to bring out your Spinning wheel?  Which day would you prefer?
-------
Esther, I still have a 2 day pass for you, if you still are willing to
do some bardic.
--------
Ciard - I have a single day pass for you as well, I think I skipped
getting one to you at Pop.
Celtic pretties on display would be nice. What day works for you?
-------
Guillaume, Isabeau, and sister (I am so sorry, I did not write your
name down. Please forgive me) received 3 two day passes.

They will be doing Dance and other things as space and time permit.
Probably this will be outside as a change of pace from the people
fighting.   Guillaume has also offered to act as   the site manager
when I am away doing other NTIF things.
------

This looks pretty good, we should have 10 people on site Sunday, 12 on
Saturday and 4 single day people that are not committed as yet.  No,
they did not give us more passes than normal, I used several of mine
own.  I receive these for being a Manager with NTIF.

Setup will be Friday afternoon.  So far it looks like Noble an I will
be doing this.  I will be bring a 10X10 popup for shade outside, as
will Noble, if he is still willing to.  I will be picking up 6 Steppes
tables (3 inside and 3 outside) from the locker on Thursday and some
list field poles for us to use.  So far I have not received a
placement layout for us.  We did buy a 10x20 space in the building.

Remember, this is March.  It could be nice weather or rotten, so
please pack things accordingly.

5 days and counting.

Since time is getting close, I am available after business meeting on
Tuesday to discuss any part of this.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal