[Steppes] Steppes Populous & Birthday Celebration!

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 06:16:01 PST 2005

Greetings all,

As many already know tonight is our Steppes Populous Meeting
at the home of our local archery marshal Lady Linet Grey, however
some may not be aware it is also Lady Linet's birthday!

So please attend our populous meeting tonight and join us
afterwords in celebration of our dear sister's birthday!  It promises
to be a very entertaining evening since it's our first gathering upon
our return from GW XIV, enough said?  Thanks, and we hope to
see you there!

Regards,

HL Wm. Ironwyrm

PS:  Happy Birthday Linet!!