[Steppes] Steppes Populous & Birthday Celebration!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 07:26:10 PST 2005

Also, Lady Linet's birthday is on a theme as mentioned before.  She said,
either you can wear garb, or you can go with the theme and dress 'tropical' -
Jimmy Buffet-style (any Parrot-heads out there?).  Or, I've even heard that
some may be trying a combination of both ! (ooooh, a Hawaiian t-tunic?  I saw
Hawaiian Tudor once! :D  )

I have to agree with His Lordship Ironwyrm, the War stories that came out of
this one will have you rolling!!!!!  So, dare I say?  Don't miss it!!!! :D

HL Gabrielle

--- Ironwyrm <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> As many already know tonight is our Steppes Populous Meeting
> at the home of our local archery marshal Lady Linet Grey, however
> some may not be aware it is also Lady Linet's birthday!
>
> So please attend our populous meeting tonight and join us
> afterwords in celebration of our dear sister's birthday!  It promises
> to be a very entertaining evening since it's our first gathering upon
> our return from GW XIV, enough said?  Thanks, and we hope to
> see you there!
>
> Regards,
>
> HL Wm. Ironwyrm
>
> PS:  Happy Birthday Linet!!

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.