[Steppes] Populace tonight

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:59:28 PST 2005

Dear friends,

I am going to make a request that, with the exception of the Seneschal and
his Lady, please do not bring your pets to the house tonight. We have our
own to deal with and it really isn't fair for them to play host to other
critters. I doubt that folks will see the cats tonight, but Indy will be
around for a bit and then put in a quiet room. Jon and Gab will be bringing
Squirt because of the traumatic loss of their other Yorkie in a tragic
accident while they were at war. They have asked me and I understand their
reasoning. I appreciate their graciousness in asking and am deeply sorry for
the loss of their Quincy. I ask that you be as understanding.

Thanks,

Linet