[Steppes] OT weather

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 06:20:02 PST 2005

We have light rain and 41 degrees here by Eastfield College in  Mesquite.

I am waiting till next week to buy my warm weather vegetable seedlings.  Time
to plant tomatoes, peppers, squash, cucumber, eggplant, and  cantaloupe.
This weather won't bother my already planted onions, carrots,  beets, turnips,
spinach, or lettuce (that never came up).  Peach tree  blossoming out.

Come on Spring!, but you can keep those spring allergies that have knocked
me for a loop. I am having major cough and sinus problems.  Doctor  gave me
three Rx's.

Ciard