Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Archery Practice 03/27

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 06:34:07 PST 2005

Oops!  Did that respond/address thing this morning, need coffee!

Ironwyrm

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 06:16:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Ironwyrm <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Archery Practice 03/27
To: Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com>

FYI - It's still sprinkling this morning only about a mile from the
range so it was a wise choice, disappointing but wise.

Well let's hope we have better weather for Thursday afternoon's
advanced archery practice!

Happy Easter all!

Regards,

Ironwyrm

Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok folks, this is making it official. I have a report from somebody that
lives in the Eastfield area that says that they have standing water in their
yard and the weather forecast just said that we will be hving more rain
overnight. I am therefore cancelling practice and hope that next weekend
will be nicer. Enjoy your extra sleep, church services, and stay dry (and
warm!!) for those egg hunts!

Happy Easter!

Linet