[Steppes] Bowyers and Fletchers

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 7 09:06:34 PDT 2005

Come one come all.  We will be having a meeting during and after Steppes archery practice tomorrow.  Please forgive the short notice.  Time has been short this week.

If you have never made arrows or strings before or repaired them- come on out.  If you have equipment then please bring it.  We will be working on the baronial loaner gear in the interest of getting ready for Warlord and after or if you have your own project to work on- please bring it.

In any case just bring yourself and a chair to sit in.

Arcus Jaque the Spink
Bowyers and Fletchers Guild