[Steppes] Kingdom of Heaven

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat May 7 10:51:58 PDT 2005

It was a great demo and movie. :)

For Parents that want to know if they can take their kids I would have to
say no. Other parents opinions may differ significantly.

I know that mine, 9-7-3, are too young to go to this. A 16 year old could
handle it so long as a parent has already talked to them about what to
expect to see at this movie.

The demo was so worth doing. I got to talk to several young ladies shocked
that girls fight as well. Directed them to the website and brochure. I think
we only had one lady almost walk through the fighters but it was cause she
was looking at the stuff on the table as she walked by and veered toward the
table fascinated by what was there. :)

Others can talk about what they encountered at the demo. I saw everyone
talking to someone 99% of the time we were out there. Good job everyone!! :)