[Steppes] Introducing Maximus!

traci@crimsonvision.net traci at crimsonvision.net
Fri May 20 07:24:02 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I type this missive with barely contained bliss!  I would like to introduce you all to a new member of our Barony who arrived late yesterday.  His name is Maximus and he is an 8 year old Friesian gelding; in words for the non-equestrian inclined Max is my new horse.  ;)

Here are pictures from his arrival; please forgive my appearance as I had rushed back from a business trip in Iowa, ran to the feed store then ran to the stable to set up his stall before he got here and all in the heat that was yesterday:  http://tinyurl.com/dhvrg

More pictures of him are on my website here: http://www.crimsonvision.net/maximus!.htm

Plans are in place to take him to Warlord; not sure if we will be in the games just yet as he will still be getting settled but we shall see.  He's already shown himself to be a very sweet boy and I'm sure he would like to make new friends!  Especially if they bring treats.  ;)

Happily,
Elizabeta