[Steppes] ISO Ulrich of Carolingea

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 13:30:22 PDT 2005

Replying privately

Ulrich

Trish Kvamme <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com> wrote:
Good Lord Ulrich,

I have tried to reach you through more mundane communications, but alas my
doves have returned to me with the missives still tired to their feet.

At this late date, I am trying this more modern means of communication.

Your honor, prowess and noble deeds have inspired the Ladies of my Household
greatly.

We were wondering if your dearest Lady and yourself would allow us to
sponsor you in the upcoming Steppes Warlords archery competitions, providing
small items of largess to those you meet in combat on the archery field.

Please forgive this very public posting. But we would be greatly honored if
you would find this acceptible.

Tales of your generosity to the Barony with prizes, research, service and
love have inspired us greatly. Ansteorra is a Kingdom of Heros. And Heros
should be celebrated!

Please contact me offlist to discuss your terms.

In service to Ansteorra and the Dream

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine,
Mistress of the Laurel and Pelican