[Steppes] Middle-Eastern dancers

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 15:27:59 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I am teaching a Reading camp during the next two weeks and am in need of a
middle-eastern dancer (or dancers) on Friday, June 10th.  I will have four
classes from 8:00 until 12:00, and ranging from kindergarten to 4th grade.
We will be studying Aladdin and his lamp, with the theme of 1001 Arabian
nights. The school is in Duncanville, just north of I-20, off Main street.
Drummers and musicians are also welcome, if you wish to bring your own
accompaniment.

In exchange, I offer lunch afterwards, or we can negotiate other
barter/payment options. Please respond to me privately at
xaraxene at comcast.net or 972-299-9867.

Mistress Xene Theriane
mka

Mrs. Marsh, Librarian :)