[Steppes] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 20:49:48 PDT 2005

Well, summer is here and life is so much better. No more soccer  practices
and games times two. No more getting up early. So we will  have our first
Southern Steppes Night in a long while on June 15th about  7pm.  Archers remember
this is your time of year with the sun staying  up so late in the day. The yard
will be set up with you in mind.  I will be scrapbooking and have the sewing
area for those who wish to sew.  (Just not all at once.) As usual bring
something to snack on and a chair.
I will send out directions later for those who do not know how to get  out
here.

Donnel