[Steppes] SteppesLetter coloring contest

HLy Katya HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org
Fri Jun 3 18:06:12 PDT 2005

As you may or may not know, I am sponsoring a coloring contest.  The cover
of the June SteppesLetter is a blackline drawing of a knotwork beasty-bird
(Thank you Lady Catalina).  I am offering prizes to adults and children.
Judging will take place at populace in June.

If you do not receive the SteppesLetter and would like to participate, I
will be selling extra copies of the drawing for $1 at business meeting.
Oddly enough, it will have a newsletter attached.  You could also give me
$12; you will not only receive this month's newsletter but a full year's
subscription of the SteppesLetter.  What a deal!

Prizes, categories, and other details are still in the works.  I can
promise a hand-made basket or two will be offered as prizes.  I look
forward to seeing your efforts.

Happy coloring!

HLy Ekatarina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known to most as Katya