[Steppes] Erik the Carver is Alive and well.....

The Dane erik.thedane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:22:29 PDT 2005

....and hasn't been booted out of Meridies yet! Well, they haven't
caught me yet anyway. Can't they understand a squire trying to increase
the holdings of his most benevolent Knight?
I finally found the Steppes mailing list, and wanted to touch base with
my barony. I miss everybody there and hope all is well in our Stellar
Kingdom. If anybody feels like it, drop me a line. I'd love to catch up
with everyone!

Erik inn Danski
Son of Thorvald, called the Carver, called Barkeater, VBAL,..........and
many more names LESS flattering