[Steppes] FYI - Our house phone is temporarily unaccessible !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 10:22:12 PDT 2005

Just an FYI,

If you try to call either one of us, Jon Rolfsson or Gabrielle, the phones are
messed up in our area.  The same thing happened last week.  No one can get
through and we get static.  You will get static, too!  Sorry!  So contact us
via email, or if you are privileged to have Jon's cell phone number, use that
in emergencies.

By the way, the repair crews won't even be here until Friday!

Gabrielle

“Of course I know how to work it,” said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently, “I helped write it.  I’m ‘Mooney’ – that was my friends’ nickname for me.” (p.254)... “... And that’s how we came to write the Marauder’s Map, and sign it with our nicknames.  Sirius is ‘Padfoot.’  Peter is ‘Wormtail.’  James was ‘Prongs.’ ”  (p. 260)  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London (1999).