[Steppes] Fall Court????

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 9 07:56:32 PDT 2005

Actually there has been great discussion about it. There are around
four possible autocrats at the moment if only one of them would fill
out the traditional napkin application for it. ;)

Contact Kathryn, myself, Hrafn, or Mahdi with your idea. As far as I
know they are the only ones that have actually said anything about
taking it on. But none of us has actually put it to paper that we
want it.

But Hey! You can do it too!!! It would be great. :)

Chiara

On Tue, August 9, 2005 9:28 am, Ashia Yother said:
> Are we having Fall Court? If so, has an autocrat been picked? If
> they have,
> would you please contact me? If not, those who are planning on
> putting in a
> bid, please contact me as well. I have a proposal for you. :)
>
> Ashia
> AKA : Ldy Allessandra
> ashia.yothger at gmail.com

Franchesca Havas