[Steppes] Steppes Artisan - Borek's Cordials

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:23:20 PDT 2005

Howdy all,

I finally made it through the cordials I have made, condensing the stock and
refiltering them.

I have 17+ (possibly as much as 20+) liters in a variety of flavors and
quantities:

Cinnamon (PGA)
Cinnamon
Cinnamon sweetened with Brown Sugar
Spiced
Vanilla (using extract)
Vanilla (using vanilla beans)
Vanilla (using clear imitation valilla and a white brandy)
Spiced Apple
Apple
Clove
Peppermint
Mint
Almond
Strawberry
Cherry (using dried cherries)
Cherry (using Bing cherries)
Cherry (using Rainier cherries)
Apricot Cardamon - See Stephen's Floregium for recipe
Raspberry
Cranberry
Berry (before freeze distilling)
Berry (after freeze distilling)

All will be available for tasting and general consumption at Donell's house.
It is the only item I have in A&S and I have not completed the documentation
so it will be for display only, not competition.

If you have an interest, I encourage everyone to go by and sample and if you
like a flavor well enough, take some away. If the bottle does not appear to
have been opened, then use the cork screw (if needed) that will be available
to do so. I have some misc bottles, but bringing your own might be a good
idea as well.

They will be there until 6 or 7P when I pack them up and head for
Elizabetta's house warming and birthday party for further consumption..

Borek