[Steppes] Need info on Populace

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 05:41:57 PDT 2005

Folks, please look in the archives of the Steppes list.  This
conversation was also held late last month as Mea and I prepared to put
the SteppesLetter to bed.  At that time, I was informed that the website
is behindhand because our Virtual Scribe was trying to bring an entirely
new site online.

However, if you don't want it here, then fine.  We certainly don't want
to upset people with our offer.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross