[Steppes] Need info on Populace

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:32:18 PDT 2005

Yes.  I believe when I went there, it was between 3 and 5 miles down Valley
Ridge from I35E.  Referring to the 'From Dallas Area' directions ONLY, West
from 35E, if you get to the light at Morriss Rd, you've gone just a tad too
far, turn around and go back about a block.

OOPS!!!!!!               ATTENTION...ATTENTION...ATTENTION !!!

I just noticed that the Dallas directions say 'right on Browning Dr and left on
Annabel Ave' !!!   If you are going North on I35E, and West on Valley Ridge,
you take a right (North) on Browning from Valley Ridge, but an immediate RIGHT
(East) on Annabel and not a left. Once you turn right on Annabel, you will see
the large brick house at the end of the block.  LOTS of windows in front!  Very
nice!

Gabrielle

--- "David L. Cox" <coxdl at verizon.net> wrote:

> DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
> >From Dallas Area: Traveling on I-35E, take Valley Ridge Blvd west. Take
> a right on Browning Dr and left on Annabel Ave. FW Mapsco 549X
>
> >From Ft.Worth Area: Traveling north on I-35W turn right on FM 407.
> Continue east approximately 13 miles. Take a right on Morriss Rd, left
> on Valley Ridge, left on Browning, and a right on Annabel to the end of
> the street, which curves to the left.
>
> The house is at the east exterior of the curve, 6000 Grand Meadow Lane,
> Flower Mound, TX 972 355 6713

“Of course I know how to work it,” said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently, “I helped write it.  I’m ‘Mooney’ – that was my friends’ nickname for me.” (p.254)... “... And that’s how we came to write the Marauder’s Map, and sign it with our nicknames.  Sirius is ‘Padfoot.’  Peter is ‘Wormtail.’  James was ‘Prongs.’ ”  (p. 260)  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London (1999).