[Steppes] Katrina

Ashia Yother ashia.yother at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:42:31 PDT 2005

I know everyone is focused on the human aspect of things with Katrina, but
those of you who could open your hearts up for the animals please do.
 Shelters all over Louisiana are asking for foster parents in the DFW area.
Dogs, cats, chickens, horses, goats, ect....... Please open your homes to
them to foster until things get settled. They are in need too.
 I personally have offered to shelter a horse and a couple of dogs. Red
Cross and the SPCA can help guide you to the orginizations that need the
most help.
 Thanks,
Ashia