[Steppes] Introducing the new Steppes web site!

Steppes vScribe steppes_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 2 22:49:17 PDT 2005

Unto the great populous of the Barony of the Steppes,

            I would like to introduce the beginning of our new web site for
our great Barony.  As of Saturday September 2nd our new web page will be
active and ready for use.  The home page and calendar are of all new design
as are several areas.  Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress.
There are some links and pages that have not been converted over to the new
look of the web site, but those are coming.

Please take the time to peruse the site and tell me what you think.  You
will find a link for feedback at the bottom of the home page.  If you find a
correction that needs to be made, or see an opportunity for improvement
please use this link.  I will read every comment and consider them in my
updates.

www.steppes.org <http://www.steppes.org/>

In Service,

                L. Juste Matthew