[Steppes] OT - Plano Balloon Festival

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 15:42:59 PDT 2005

If you are interested, the annual Plano Balloon Festival will take place next
Fri.-Sun., September 15-17, near Collin County Community College, Spring Creek
Pkwy and Jupiter Rd.  CCCC has made the college campus parking lot available
for festival parking. You may find out more information online.  I know that
the Spring Creek campus will be closed for classes from 3:00 that Friday until
Monday morning for this festival.

Gabrielle

“Of course I know how to work it,” said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently, “I helped write it.  I’m ‘Mooney’ – that was my friends’ nickname for me.” (p.254)... “... And that’s how we came to write the Marauder’s Map, and sign it with our nicknames.  Sirius is ‘Padfoot.’  Peter is ‘Wormtail.’  James was ‘Prongs.’ ”  (p. 260)  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London (1999).