[Steppes] Hi there!

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 07:10:46 PDT 2005

Hey Justin,

   Patrick Thaden can be found at http://www.thadenarmory.com/. His armory
is located in Denton, just north of DFW, so it's easy to show up for
fittings and such. He's one of the best (read his bio, very interesting),
seriously talented, and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He
came highly reccomended to me from a number of people, and I have zero
regrets in working with him. Here's a link for progress pictures of the helm
he made for me last winter....
http://www.thadenarmory.com/customers/stacy/

The catch is, he works in mild steel; no stainless.

Also, your knight marshall out there in Steppes is my baby squire brother,
Hrafn. He can be reached at hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com or 817-714-9489.

Your new barony's website is http://stps.steppes.org/.

Dallas Chamber of Commerce:  http://www.dallaschamber.org/

   It isn't much information, but hopefully of some use. I'm on the opposite
side of DFW from you (Barony of Elfsea), but please don't hessiate to let
myself or any of your new barony-mates if you need anything.

Regards,

Colete, squire to Earl Duncan