[Steppes] Hi there!

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:48:47 PDT 2005

Justin,

I have offered to open my home to any displaced SCA members.  We live just
north of Dallas in Lewisville, which is much closer than Palastine.

Please give me a call 972-420-9637.

As for garb and armor.  My laurel and myself have piles of fabric just
waiting to be made into garb.  My husbands knight Earl Duncan and his
squires would be glad to help you out with any armoring needs.

HL Mary Elisabeth