[Steppes] *tap tap* Hello, is this thing on?

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 18:22:29 PDT 2005

Luke,

Yep, basically just start showing up, and people will help you get
started in whatever you may be interested in. There's some loaner
gear usually available at the fighter practices, and the marshall's
will help you learn what you need to know to be authorized to fight.

Other groups are oriented to practicing various arts: dance,
costuming, singing & story-telling, calligraphy, and more.

We do Renaissance court dance at my home on Tuesday nights, 7pm in
Plano. Website is here: http://dancemaster.org   You'll find maps and
background info.

Don't forget to check out the Barony's demo at the Wooden Spoon in
Plano this Saturday (Ave K, near 18th St.) It's always a good time.
Also, contact our hospitaler Kathryn (juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com),
and she can be a good guide--if she hasn't already contacted you.
She's very on the ball.