[Steppes] *tap tap* Hello, is this thing on?

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 8 15:58:51 PDT 2005

Hello and welcome from the archers.  We welcome you to the area and invite you out to a practice on Sunday morn at 9 am at Eastfield College (on Motley between I30 and tennis courts).  We usually have a number that come out to shoot with all levels of experience.  Loaner gear is available.  Garb is encouraged but not required and there are some nice shade trees and often a breeze blowing.   If it gets too hot we usually wind up under the trees telling tales of events past or working on gear- sometimes long past the regular ending time of noon.

If practice be cancelled then our Archery Marshall Lady Lyneya will usually post to this list by about 8 am or before.  Many of us are in need of a fix of seeing the feathered shafts flying through the air so I expect a good group this weekend.

Arcus Jaque the Spink