[Steppes] Visiting Laurel from Atenveldt

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:56:04 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

     I wanted to let you know that Master Maginfred Beorhtmaer Uhtric from
Atenvedlt will be staying with Ronnie and I at the farm until next
Wednesday.  I currently appears that he is planning on moving out our way
(by West Tawakoni).  Everyone is welcome to come by the farm on Sunday if
you would like to meet him.   Maginfred received his Laurel back in 1988 for
various diverse arts including metalwork/casting, jewelry making, coronets,
cooking, brewing, cheesemaking, illumination, and a general dry wit  :)

Please feel free to come by and say hello.

Petruccio