[Steppes] rattan

Sue Rogers suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 20:46:29 PDT 2005

Ld Agilwulf the Loud still has some rattan staves for sale.  These are 9
feet long or a bit more, proper sized and relatively straight.  He has been
selling them for $25 a stick.  HOWEVER, the city of Dallas has been giving
us grief about our carport, so we would like to get rid of these.  He will
sell them for $20 a stick to get the city to leave us alone (he says "I
HATE cities!").  Please call 214-351-3907 or 214-240-3146 (cell) or email
walterw01 at earthlink.net to ask questions or make arrangements.

We will be coming to the Wooden Spoon demo, if anyone wants us to bring
some there...

Thanks!
Suzanna, herbalist, scribe to illiterate Saxon do... uh, husband.
Sue Rogers
suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net