[Steppes] Populace this Friday

Curtis bobthemad at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 22 17:48:33 PDT 2005

For those of you who asked, here the address for Friday's populace meeting:

2310 Eastgate Dr.
Carrollton, TX 75006

Here is a link to A Google Map showing our location
http://tinyurl.com/8ylj5

Basically we are 2 blocks away from the park where weekly Chivalric Fighter
Practice is held.

Directions to Populace (from downtown Dallas)
- Basically make your best way to I-35E, heading north (away from Downtown
Dallas)
- Take the George Bush Turnpike exit, and head east (Please note, the
turnpike exit costs 40 cents)
- The 3rd or 4th exit is Kelly Blvd. Exit here
- Take a right on Kelly Blvd
- After a1/2 mile, turn left on Heads Ln.
- After .1 miles, take a left on Carmel Dr
- After .1 miles, take a left on Eastgate Dr.
- Look for the tiki torches

If anyone has questions on how to get here, please feel free to call
(817-714-9489)

Hrafn

  _____