[Steppes] Found my dog!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 08:40:14 PST 2005

So are we!  Jon and I live in Carrollton off of 190 also!  We love Tank and
were very happy to hear that he was found!  We have been watching the yards and
the streets since we first heard he was missing!

Gabrielle

--- Trish Kvamme <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com> wrote:

> There was no way we could leave town until Tank got found!
> I am glad he is ok :)

> >From: "Crimson Vision" <traci at crimsonvision.net>
> >To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: [Steppes] Found my dog!
> >Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:16:44 -0600
> >
> >After 20 hours of no sleep and lots of crying I stumbled into a nearby vets
> >office to ask them to hang a flyer we had made.  The receptionist went in
> >back for a moments and then came out to tell me that Tank was there with
> >the
> >lovely couple that found him.
> >
> >I don't remember much after that; I know the vets picked me up off the
> >floor
> >and the lady who found him and I cried alot.
> >
> >Tank is sleeping safely at my feet now.
> >
> >Thanks go to Duncan and Larissa who came out to help us look last night and
> >thanks to their daughter Tressa who between calling people for help would
> >call and check up on our progress.  HUGE thanks to Gerita who called and
> >faxed everyone on her long list of rescue groups.  I'm so appreciative of
> >your help.
> >
> >Thank you again,
> >Elizabeta

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D