[Steppes] Chronique - "The Journal of Chivalry"

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 10:06:59 PST 2005

While cleaning out yet more crud from the garage, I found a number of back
issues of this magazine.  Posted them in lots on eBay because I'm getting
too impatient for space to wait for another garage sale (having to do
structural repairs on the garage, which prevent having a sale at the
moment, are the reason for the cleaning), so if you want to read about
them, check out:  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmlhobbiesQQhtZ-1

Finally catching my breath now that both shows are over, just have to get
through party season with my waistline intact!

                            ---= f/k/a  "little Morgan"

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
                                               ---= George Carlin
"Life may not be the party we hoped for,
 but while we're here we should dance."        ---= Author Unknown

http://mail2web.com/ .