[Steppes] Chronique - The Journal of Chivalry

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 10:12:31 PST 2005

Found a number of back issues while cleaning out the garage and since I'm
too impatient for space to wait for the opportunity to have a land-based
garage sale (needing to do structural repairs on the garage, which would
make a garage sale logically difficult, is the reason for the clean-out)
I've posted them in lots on eBay.  If you're interested, go to
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmlhobbiesQQhtZ-1     And feel free to pass
the link to other people who might also be interested.

There may be more things posted as I clean further, now that I have time to
get in there with the holiday shows closed.  I did promise my yarnie and
fiberfreak friends that there will be a garage sale of those before the
Fiber Fest, so stay tuned.

                                  ---= f/k/a  "little Morgan"

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
                                               ---= George Carlin
"Life may not be the party we hoped for,
 but while we're here we should dance."        ---= Author Unknown

http://mail2web.com/ .