[Steppes] OT, Trailer Help!!

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Wed Apr 5 22:31:35 PDT 2006

   Please, please, please...  Does anybody have, or know someone who has, a tandem axle flat bed trailer that I could borrow this week-end?  I would like to pick it up Thursday afternoon. I have two pallets of stuff to pick up that are heavy, and they have to be picked up early hours Friday.  I plan to unload them Saturday morning, and would then be done with it.
   If anyone can help, please call me as early as possible at 972-489-8086.  Your help will be most appreciated.  Thank You,
   Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic (Noble Field) and Anne the Spinster (Donna Mallory-Field)

Truthful words are not always beautiful;
beautiful words are not always truthful.
        -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
It is much easier to be critical than correct.
        -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
He who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
         From fortune cookies....