[Steppes] Need fabric for Warlord garb?

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 6 05:56:02 PDT 2006

My subdivision (in far north Plano) is having a garage sale on May 6th, and
I have a couple shelves of cotton, linen, and brocades going on sale for
reasonable amounts.  Solid colours for the most part on the cottons and
linens, the brocades are different colours.  A couple friends are joining me
in my garage, not quite sure what they have but one runs a theatre company
so there is likely to be some quite interesting items.  What doesn't sell is
going to Pennsic where you know it will sell for a lot more than we'll
charge.

Yes, I know, I just HAD a garage sale.  But I still have two closets to
clean, and once some friends heard how much more I made at my garage sale
than they made at theirs, they decided that they needed to have their next
sale in my garage.  Go figure.

Hopefully, the furniture will be gone by then and there will be enough room
for the new stuff.

                ---= the Morgan who won't be a Kuh-Niggggggittt

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
                               ---= George Carlin
"Try not to become a person of success,
  rather try to become a person of value."
                               ---= Ralph Waldo Emerson