[Steppes] C&T Guild

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 16:12:50 PDT 2006

Greetings,

The Steppes Clothiers' and Textile Workers' Guild will meet on Wednesday,
April 19, 7pm (or when you get here), at my house, as usual.

Address is 6000 Grand Meadow Lane, Flower Mound 75028

Phone is 972 355 6713, if you get lost.  If Mapquest won't give you sensible
directions, please call DAVID - I get people lost!

Topic: Individual projects, of course, and entering A&S competitions.  All
opinions and experiences welcome!

In service ever,
Gerita della Mara
C&T Guild Host

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)