[Steppes] Stained Glass, Papermaking, Felting Kits

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 04:37:14 PDT 2006

Good morning!  A children's camp was going to take these ( and a lot of other stuff) but I haven't gotten an answer from them in weeks about pickup.  I'm not sure these will sell in my garage sale next month so if anybody wants them let me know.  I want them OUT of the garage!  I'm afraid that if I send them to a thrift store they won't understand why the kits need to stay together.

Papermaking kit include blender, screens, and lots of supplies, also a booklet of instructions.
Felting kit includes fleece in various colours, instructions, and different additives.
Stained glass supplies include grinder, box of glass, and some leading.  I haven't checked in the box for cutter and flux.

Each of the above is not just a small box, but a carton (or two) of stuff.  They are not commercial kits but have been assembled so you get more than a commercial kit would offer.  I'm just trying to focus on certain crafts for a while and these got the short straw.  OK, even without this felting kit I have far more fiber than one person can play with for several years, so..............

I've also found a bunch of gold and silver sewing and embroidery threads, those will go in the garage sale or be sold at Pennsic.  If you cannot come by for the garage sale, I will be at the Addison Conference Center this Friday (tomorrow) through Sunday.

                                    ---= f/k/a  "little Morgan"

"Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?"
                              ---= Henry Ward Beecher
"We are all just demented dreamers."
                ---= Bill Fountain, "Decomposing Theater," One Day Only 7
"Try not to become a person of success,
  rather try to become a person of value."
                              ---= Ralph Waldo Emerson