[Steppes] Steppes Artisan

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Thu Apr 27 10:49:00 PDT 2006

Greeting to you all,
 I Baroness Ameline DuBois am your grateful artisan. I thought it would
be bad form to announce myself so I did not, I apologies if I have been
to quiet.  I am on your list and have spoken to one your Autocrats about
how I can help your Barony. I would run an A&S if there is a calling for
it, but the number of things happening was so great I thought it might
get lost. I have gifts for all your champions as well as for your
Vicarage. If more than 8 people wish for another A&S venue I will bring
two tables and supply more prizes.

Here to serve the Steppes,
Baroness Ameline DuBois